Accessing Services in HLRI - Which account do I use?

The majority of services will be accessed via your existing or new CSCS user account, while others such as your UoC email will use your Raven (UIS) account. The below table will help guide you through what these accounts will be needed to access which services.

If you are having issues with your CSCS account please contact the CSCS Service Desk.

For any issues relating to your Raven account, please contact the UIS Service Desk.